Parker Adult Day Center
"We are very satisfied with how the PARKER staff is helping my aunt. We have noticed enormous improvements in her mobility and social skills." - Darlene and Debbie
PARKER Adult Day Center is the right option for older adults who live at home and can benefit from health, social and support services in a secure and compassionate environment. The social program provides varied activities that encourage and motivate seniors to stay connected to their peers, maintain their independence, and bring meaning and enjoyment to their days. The medical program provides the added benefits of individualized medication administration, medical consultation, personal and therapeutic care.
PARKER Day Club at Home supports elders who live at home in our communities. We bring our social program to senior residence buildings once a week.
"At the end of the day, I feel as though I have touched someone's life and they have touched mine." - Terry Wertheim, RN for over 30 yrs.
- Mature and experienced full-time staff dedicated to enhancing each participant's self-esteem and helping maintain cognitive and physical abilities
- Wide variety of energizing and engaging, memory-enhancing activities and outings based on interests and abilities
- Spacious, safe, home-like environments and beautiful, tranquil outdoor gardens
- Enriching amenities such as theatre, library, beauty salon and state-of-the-art fitness center
- Weekly visits from the children who attend our onsite Child Development Center
- Caregiver support, including counseling, education and care management
- Identification of emerging cognitive and physical needs
- Delicious, chef-inspired, gourmet lunch and nutritious snacks prepared fresh daily
- Individualized medical, therapeutic and personal care services available, with an RN on staff during program hours
- FREE Transportation available within our service area in our ADA-accessible van
- Medicaid and other financial assistance provided for those who qualify. We will assist you to obtain the proper coverage you need
- Families experience a sense of comfort and peace of mind knowing that their loved one is safe and enjoying the company of friends
Financial assistance may be available
- Social Program - $42.50 per day
- Medical Program - $78.50 per day (Includes transportation within our service area)
This program is an AADSP participant through the New Jersey Department of Human Services. Financial assistance may also be available through Medicaid, Jersey Assistance Community Caregiving (JACC), and Middlesex County grants.
For more information about PARKER Adult Day Center and to arrange for a visit, please contact Natalie Macaro, Program Director at 732-565-2440