Parker at Monroe
Long-Term Living Community
395 Schoolhouse road, monroe township, NJ 08831
“The staff has been extremely supportive of my needs, interests and goals. I feel like a cherished member of the Parker family.” - John W., Parker at Monroe resident
Now Open! Call for admission information or to schedule a tour: (732) 992-5200.
Parker at Monroe
provides round-the-clock skilled nursing care, including memory care
services for individuals with all stages of dementias
, who may also have complex physical needs. It is one of Parker's three nursing care
Opened in late 2014, Parker at Monroe consists of six "Small Homes" connected to a Community Center. Sixteen residents with similar needs reside in each Small Home. The buildings and programs are designed to promote independence, dignity, and a sense of community among residents.
Download the Parker at Monroe brochure
Features and Amenities:
- Comfortable private or semi-private bedroom suites with fully-accessible bathrooms and spacious showers, designed to support mobility, safety and easy assistance by care partners
- Bright, open kitchen and dining area for dining and socializing
- Varied menu for every meal, freshly prepared by Parker chefs
- Comfortable living room with fireplace, sunroom, and family room for a variety of activities and programs
- Secure and convenient access to the Community Center, with extensive amenities for resident activities and for visits from family and friends
Parker is guided by the Eden Alternative
®, a philosophy of person-directed care that promotes Resident choice, purpose and meaning in daily life.
Specialized Programs of Each Small Home
Our Small Homes provide specialized programs with individualized goals to support each resident's optimal level of living.
- The Oaks (Silver Oak and Golden Oak): Two Small Homes for residents with early- to mid-stage dementias who may require limited physical support
- The memory care program encourages resident independence with activities designed to enhance physical, mental and cognitive wellness.
- The Willows (White Willow and Rose Willow) and The Woods: Three Small Homes for residents with moderate to severe dementias who may require significant physical support
- The program supports residents who benefit from group activities. Individual sensory programs support residents with limited communication abilities.
- The Cedars: A Small Home for residents with complex physical limitations who do not require memory care support
- A rich array of activities and accessible amenities enables resident choice and independence to foster an optimal sense of well-being.
Parker Home, a not-for-profit organization, is proud to offer the highest quality long-term care services at subsidized rates; a tradition made possible by generous gifts from benefactors, which Parker has thoughtfully managed throughout the years.
View the Parker at Monroe site plan
Click here to see a sample Small Home floor plan
Click here to see a sample suite floor plan
Click here to see a private suite floor plan
Click here to see a semi-private suite floor plan
The Community Center
is centrally located and connected to all six Small Homes. The many amenities include:
- Welcome Center
- Fireside Lounge
- Tree Top Terrace
- Health and Wellness Center
- Serenity Room
- Dining for residents and guests at the Cypress Cafe (casual) or The Orchards (formal dining room)
- The Great Room for group activities including educational programs, entertainment, and faith-based services.
View the Community Center floorplans:
For more information about PARKER at Monroe and to arrange for a tour please call 732-902-4200.
Directions to PARKER at Monroe