Parker at Stonegate
Assisted Living Residence
443 River road, highland Park, nj 08904
"Parker at Stonegate is home to me." - Gordon
PARKER at Stonegate residents enjoy the comforts of home with an elegant loving touch and all the benefits of assisted living, including full time nursing care available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer bright, inviting suites from studios to one - and two – bedroom apartments. Each suite is spacious, allowing for plenty of room for "that personal touch."
Here, your lifestyle choices are valued and respected. You can choose favorite foods from a varied menu prepared by our expert chefs that are graciously served in our formal dining room or casual dining bistro. Light exercise and aquatics classes are available at the Health & Wellness
Therapeutic rehabilitative services are also available onsite by Parker Rehabilitation Services.
A calendar of fun and exciting events offers more than enough activities to fill the busiest social schedule. Seasonal theme parties featuring dining, entertainment, music and dancing are eagerly anticipated by residents, as well as, invited family and friends. In addition, PARKER offers unique activities such as films in the Pavilion Theatre or gardening with our horticultural specialist in the solarium. At PARKER at Stonegate
, neighbors become friends in an atmosphere of caring and companionship. Fleeting moments become memories and time is enjoyed, not measured.
"The food is very good and there is always an option to select something not on the menu. My favorite is the Crusted Salmon. Delicious."
Residents of PARKER at Stonegate Assisted Living enjoy the following services as part of their monthly service fees:
- Three restaurant-style meals per day in a beautifully appointed dining room
- Registered dietitian counseling
- All utilities except phone and television
- 24-hour security and emergency response
- Skilled nursing staff on site 24/7
- Emergency call system in every suite, including personal response pendants
- Maintenance of suite and grounds
- Organized support groups
- Organized day trips, schedule activities and events
- Social, cultural and recreational activated
- Access to in-house therapy programs and rehabilitation therapists
- Free movies in our on-site Movie Theater
- Religious observances
- A beauty shop/barber shop (an additional charge for services)
- Two main activity/art rooms
- Indoor heated pool and hot tub with aquatic classes taught by our personal trainers
- Bocce ball court and putting green
- Guest meals
- Cable television
- Newspaper service
- Personal care
The Community Fee is a one-time fee used to cover the cost of maintenance and upkeep of the common areas as well as restoration of the Suite upon discharge.
- Studio Suite: $2,500
- One Bedroom Suite: $3,000
- Two Bedroom Suite: $3,500
||375 Sq Ft (PDF)
||425 Sq Ft (PDF)
|One Bedroom Standard
||596 Sq Ft (PDF)
|One Bedroom Deluxe
||650 Sq Ft (PDF)
||825 Sq Ft (PDF)
|Two Bedroom Standard
||1,066 Sq Ft (PDF)
|Two Bedroom Deluxe
||1,125 Sq Ft (PDF)
Parker Home, a not-for-profit organization, is proud to offer the highest quality long-term care
services at subsidized rates; a tradition made possible by generous gifts from benefactors, which Parker has thoughtfully managed throughout the years.
The Parker at Stonegate residence offers a range of prices based on the Suite chosen, the model of care in which the services are provided, and the level of living required. Through a regular assessment process we ensure that support is provided at a level which enables each Resident to continue his/her lifestyle of choice, with the highest degree of independence and dignity.
Second Person Fee is $44/day, plus level of living if required
Levels of living (if required)
Each resident has unique needs and preferences that may require assistance with activities of daily living. Our Levels of Living address these services and care options. PARKER's clinical team will access the resident after the resident accepts the room to determine if a care level is required.
PARKER Home is a smoke free community. Smoking is prohibited in residents' rooms, balconies, patios, garden areas, and campus.
For more information about PARKER at Stonegate and to arrange for a tour please call 732-902-4200.
- Level A - $17/Day
- Level B - $30/Day
- Level C - $42/Day
- Medication administration:
- One to four medications, $5/Day
- Five to Fifteen Medications, $12/ Day
- Sixteen or more medications, $20/Day
Directions to PARKER at Stonegate
PARKER at Stonegate participates in the NJ Department of Health and Senior Services Assisted Living Medicaid Waiver Program – Managed Long-Term Services and Supports (MLTSS).